Propel Media is looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our growing Commerce Product team. In the Commerce Product group, we’re developing consumer-facing applications which help connect consumers, brands, and retailers. We’re looking for a product design leader who will shape the product experience for our customers. As the first Product Designer to join our Commerce team, you’ll have the ability to shape the customer experience for multiple emerging products that we are launching, both consumer applications and retailer tools. This role is fully remote, working with our commercial, product, and engineering teams across the US and Europe.
About the Role:
• You’ll get to think big, creating compelling and intuitive product designs that users love.
• You’ll evangelize and execute user experience fundamentals: research, wireframes, mockups, prototyping, usability testing.
• You’ll have ownership of the overall user experience, and work with our creative team to map your vision to our brand and design library.
• You’ll collaborate with product managers, engineers, graphic designers, and stakeholders to create designs that satisfy competing technical, business, and customer needs.
• You’ll lead design conversations and identify opportunities to help our users succeed.
• You’ll mentor and develop other designers and coach them in their work.
• You have 7+ years of experience doing User Experience Design, Strategy and demonstrated ability to ship consumer products and applications.
• You have proficiency with modern design and prototyping software and tools (like Figma).
• You have an outstanding portfolio of work/case studies demonstrating your principles, methodologies, and approach.
• You have a deep understanding and knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
• You have the ability to lead and have ownership over multiple product areas.
• You have education and or experience in visual design, product strategy, product design, user experience, interaction design, usability research and information architecture.
About Propel Media:
Propel Media connects digital marketers with unique audiences through intent-based technology that delivers superior performance with measurable results. Founded in 2006, Propel Media is recognized as a trusted partner among a growing portfolio of clients. Distinguished by our ability to deliver consistent results, Propel Media is committed to providing the highest level of client services to our partners.
We’ve worked hard to make Propel Media different from other companies. Although our business requires hard work and a nonstop hustle, we’re equally passionate about embracing core lifestyle values that make our employees happy, productive and appreciated. Our flexible environment and generous pay & benefits have helped us attract and retain some of the best talent in the industry.
Propel Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information,
citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.
Propel Media’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.