The Jr. Account Manager is a challenging hybrid role that requires managing relationships as well as analyzing complex numerical data. The successful candidate will have experience developing and maintaining business relationships, experience with up-selling, strong problem-solving skills, a straightforward communication style and common sense. The ideal candidate is outgoing and analytical and can build strong relationships and loyalty with customers and co-workers.
About the Role:
• Must have at least 1+ year of digital advertising experience (knowledge of campaign creation and optimization and utilization of conversion/pixel tracking is a plus!)
• Must have strong analytical skills: learn to interpret complex numerical data.
• Strong numbers aptitude.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to quickly develop a positive rapport with clients and co-workers.
• Ability to communicate effectively through email, messenger and phone with both co-workers and clients.
• Intermediate level Excel/Word/Outlook skills.
• Self -starter; ability to work independently and achieve results.
• Demonstrates a strong initiative.
• Solid time management skills.
• Build and maintain client relationships using a variety of communication methods to ensure long term, successful partnerships.
• Conduct daily analysis of client data along with media spend to help clients meet ROI and other success metrics.
• Learn to develop and implement new advertising approaches in order to grow client spend and profitability.
• Troubleshoot and resolve in-house and client issues using analysis and creative problems-solving skills.
• Maintain and develop relationships with in-house sales team in order to ensure growth, develop strong, consistent client communication.
About Propel Media:
Propel Media connects digital marketers with unique audiences through intent-based technology that delivers superior performance with measurable results. Founded in 2006, Propel Media is recognized as a trusted partner among a growing portfolio of clients. Distinguished by our ability to deliver consistent results, Propel Media is committed to providing the highest level of client services to our partners.
We’ve worked hard to make Propel Media different from other companies. Although our business requires hard work and a nonstop hustle, we’re equally passionate about embracing core lifestyle values that make our employees happy, productive and appreciated. Our flexible environment and generous pay & benefits have helped us attract and retain some of the best talent in the industry.
Propel Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information,
citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.
Propel Media’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.